Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Nothing like a clean kitchen...

Here's Cam and me wishing you all a happy dinner tonight.

You know what I realized this morning. I realized that most of my house can be messy, but if I wake up and my kitchen is clean I feel really good. There's nothing like a clean kitchen with the counters wiped off and the dishes done. It's like I have this weird inner peace. Kitchen Peace.

So, here's to clean kitchen's! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie (I mean the kid.) Chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes with peas, and ketchup?

2/22/2006 8:03 PM

 
Blogger Kristenanne said...

clean kitchen's aye? I have seen your kitchen. Glad to know you are keeping it clean! Thanks for the call...sorry I haven't returned it yet. Being up in the mountains so far away from Chicago keeps me well, let's just say, I have no good excuse. So fun to see Cammy...hope you are great!

2/24/2006 12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home