Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Curtains Pulled Back...


OK um... yeah. This would be my first blog posting. Not sure why I'm doing this, but I guess my friend Kristen just got me hooked. I couldn't help reading other blogs today and found it interesting and the sites that I usually visit have been lacking lately. So I need some new sites and thought I'd contribute... if that's at all possible.

Anyway, I guess we'll just see where this goes. I've never been really good about updating something that much. I'm a single dad now which is new and recent and a divorced type of person which is new, unwanted and recent. In the end it's for the best right? Ha! We will see. Who knows what's best but God, in the end. There's a time to tear down and a time to build. It's funny that sometimes these times go hand in hand for different areas of our lives. Right now I'm tearing down my relationship with my former wife, Sarah, (she still is my wife, I would say till the courts finalize it), but trying to build a stable one up with Cameron, my son, and me. He is a great thing. His personality amazes me everyday. But so many parents get on this kid kick. Is wrong to not want to do that? Maybe I'll get him to start a blog as soon as he can type so that he can share his thoughts and feelings with the world as well. Somehow I feel, though, that he may just want to beat the keyboard.

Anyway, I'll finish this post now with nothing too amazing to share. I just gotta get it up there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home