Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Monday, May 28, 2007

What I Learned - Memorial Day Weekend 2007

This weekend I found that in a kid, in my son, in that small period of time with him, that time of joy is worth all the pain this world has to offer.

So Here's to joy, here's to hope, and here's to... the elation that comes from things coming to a close. Here's to the beauty of real love and the value that comes from focusing on what matters most. But truly, here's to a great God!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger graceling said...

How is Cam? He's probably growing like a weed. Abigail grew 2 shoe sizes in 2 months... someone is getting ready for a growth spurt!

5/29/2007 9:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home