Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Check Out Some New Cam Pics!

Merry Belated Christmas from Cammy Claus!


Riding the Bus... Check out the sweet Band-aid!



My tower rocks your socks!



Check me out writing my name!



Hugs for all!



I love playing with all my friends...


2 Comments:

Blogger graceling said...

Man, you have a cute kid. Almost as cute as mine (*wink*).

Happy New Year!

1/11/2007 1:17 PM

 
Blogger graceling said...

Hey, I just showed Abigail these pics, and at first she didn't know who she was looking at... Then I told her it was Cameron, and she said, "Cameron! He's grown up already?"

Isn't that the truth?

1/11/2007 5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home