Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Your Kiss Only Band-Aid's My Deeper Desire...

Deeper. It's deeper. This desire. This desire of what I want in life. I want to swim in the stream. I want to be as one making life better for all that I encounter. I want to be a beacon of love amongst a world of self-centered chattering. I want to say 'Fuck You' to those that say things can't change... things won't change. But then I'm back on the gamut realizing that saying Fuck You to anybody doesn't really convey love and in that realizing that love means everything. Absorbing the punches. Which is the true strength of love. I wanted to write that I understood love, but I don't think I'll ever be able to understand it. Love seeks the better of the other. It does not compete. It fights, but it does not compete. Oh, how I want to fight. It fights for what's bigger than the self. It fights for what's true and it fights for what is best.

Simplicity with Honesty. Can I have that? What else? True life? It seems so distant now. I best should just crawl under the blanket of voices that meet me where I'm at. Ray LaMontagne... where you at? John Mayer... I''m there with you and my man... Dave.


Oh twice as much ain't twice as good
And can't sustain like a one half could
It's wanting more
That's gonna send me to my knees"

"But my faith has got me bound to your grey blue eyes "

Beauty... us guys cannot escape it. We are drawn to it. Captivated by it. It draws something out of us. It makes us want to be better. It makes us stumble and make a fool out of ourselves. The crown of creation is a woman. But will the crown quench my deeper desire...

2 Comments:

Blogger graceling said...

I would suggest that if you are questioning if a woman can quench your desire, you already know she can't. You've had many and varied women, and none of them have truly satisfied...

1/12/2007 3:59 PM

 
Blogger Kristenanne said...

J.
Brother.
I really like your pictures you chose with this post. And I am always drawn deeper when I read anything you write. I am glad to know a man of deep thought and of deep contimplation into EVERYTHING.
May the giver of all peace, settle your mind at times during your search so you may find your deepest desire and be satisfied.
Until and during then, great converstion is always a phone call away.

1/31/2007 5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home