Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hey Partner... How bout you take a look at these...

Yeah but, you should see the other guy...

















Oh No, You caught me trying to take over the world...



Say... cheese!


Hangover's at 3? Dad, what did you put in my cup?!?



But I thought I got MY WAY all the time!


What do you think dad? Will this help with the chicks?



Ah Yes... There's nothing like the taste of the first snow...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger graceling said...

Oh my cuteness! Cam somehow looks so much older while still looking like a sweetie-pie little boy.

How are his "battle scars" healing?

Hey- chicks dig scars.

11/14/2006 9:06 PM

 
Blogger Kristenanne said...

Ok, so how cute can he be? I think he is a direct reflection of his papa! How's it going? You get any black eyes lately?

12/07/2006 7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home