Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Irresistable...

Hello All who may happen to stop by. I know I haven't updated this thing in a long time and I'm not going to do that now. I have some thoughts I'm toying around with and will update at some point later, but it seems that a lot of people have gone on a hiatus for the summer. I'll include myself in that group.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I just finished Shane Claiborne's new book "The Irresistable Revolution" and it was awesome. I highly recommend everybody read it.

Seriously, this book put in words what I think I felt when I was younger. This book gave me a picture for what I possibly should've been focusing on in life instead of where I've gone. This book, could change the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home