Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Passing 30...

Today is the day that I'm 30. In fact I've passed 30 this moring. I want to start sharing songs with y'all that kind of capture certain feelings. It won't always be right on the money, but it will just be a song that hits me that day. And with that here's a song titled "Two Coins" by Dispatch who was one of the best bands around before they broke up not too long ago. If they stayed together they would've grown to be as big as DMB I bet.

Click here to play the song

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get the song to play.

*sigh*

Does it suck to be 30?

3/23/2006 3:40 PM

 
Blogger - Justin said...

If you click on it and it doesn't play try right-clicking and downloading it before you play to your PC. It should work in Windows Media Player which is standard on all Windows PC's

3/23/2006 7:01 PM

 
Blogger Kristenanne said...

a day late and a dollar short...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm glad the two of us have shared what we have over the expanse of 9 years. The little and the LOT. May you experience the love greater than you have ever known this year.

3/24/2006 12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home