Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Walking Into This House...

Walking into this house. Walking into this house my dreams of doing get dispersed into the stale air of an empty dwelling. No one to welcome me home. Nothing happening as nothing has happened all day here. Hello house, but it does not call out to me the same greeting. Loneliness is more what I'm sensing. Big dreams I had coming home. Things to improve the house and chores to get done, because that is what a mature person does. It all gets lost in the loneliness of this stale air.

The stuff that I felt so needed and so desired to get done are lost in this air. To be a doer instead of a dreamer is my greatest aspiration. I really want to be that person. Dreams are easy to come by. Doing the dreams is what I want to learn and what is not easy to come by for me. These feelings are a big cornucopia of depression, procrastination, laziness, loneliness and entertainmentalism (the state of being where entertainment goes at the top of any list of priorities). Where is the will to get this stuff done? Where is the desire? Why does the desire get extinguished when I walk through that door? What will it take to make desire stronger than this air? This stench of stale air.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came across this quote- thought of you...

All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did.

-T.E. Lawrence

3/15/2006 5:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello? (echo) (echo)

Thought you said you would update more frequently? Come on! I updated 11 times in the past week; I know you have at least one or two things to say!

3/21/2006 9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home