Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Last Day Before The Next Set...

What's in the number nine? What does it mean and what does it stand for, besides it obviously reprsenting a number? Nine, it seems, is the digit to avoid. Ignore it and it might go away for nine is the last number before the next set. Everything goes up after nine. Price, age, weight – everything, increases as the nine’s pass.

Well today is the last day that I have before my next set. With that I don’t want to avoid it. I want to welcome it like I welcome a nice little round pastry friend that helps us all get through the nines; a friend that I call – Donut.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To celebrate your last nine for a while, maybe you need a Spunky Dunker... Or a Krispy Kreme! (Hey, my kid practically lived off them when she was hibernating in my tummy, and look at her now! Could be a great way to start off the 30s!)

3/22/2006 11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home