Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Lemon Zest


Lemon zest up in the chest
Where I can feel your breast

Behind it beating swift
Your heart still so adrift

Lost on the stormy sea
Captivated endlessly

Focus not one taken too long
Again it will soon be gone

Thinking new ones, thoughts are placed on the scenery
Contemplating the other sides greenery

Your grass, it seems, has turned brown
It takes two to water and keep the crown

Even He had to learn
to live obediently

What does that mean
in a world so strewn about autonomously?

So what does this entail
for you and me?

Love's driving us home
so patiently

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home