Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Scratch That...


So, I've decided that match.com is not right for me now.

What happened was really surprising to me actually. I got a wink from a legitimate person that seemed OK to go out with. However, internally, I freaked out. I couldn't imagine actually going on a date right now.
Part of me feels like "What's the point." and another part just feels like adding more stuff to my life right now just isn't the answer.


Recently, I started school up again and work is picking up to be busier and busier. I wish it was easier for me to do this, but I really think I should just focus on Cam, work, school, and keeping the house maintained right now. I definitely don't have the money for any type of date that involves spending more than $10. Therefore, I guess I don't have the time for women.


And that, for me, is a difficult thing to say... or live by rather. Yeah, my profile on match has been taken down, but that still leaves me open to the next vixen that crosses my path who I take an interest in. Look, new person, extra shiny. Guy juices want me to pay attention to the new shiny, but when I'm not thinking with guy juices my wish is to stay focused and not worry about that right now.

Hopefully I can come to some resolve on this some time or other.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger graceling said...

Well, that sounds like a good and wise thing...

Anyway, I totally get the "shiny" thing... just not about people/men. In fact, the whole "new and shiny" thing with men scares the crap out of me. But when the new shiny is, oh, say a ring, or a kitten, or a vauumm, or a baby, I totally am all "Oh, look! A new shiny! I want it!"

Also, I love that you just wrote about your "guy juices." That made me laugh. Out loud.

6/25/2007 2:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin, It's Dif.

I don't know if it helps you feel better but I just got this power washer and I cleaned up my backyard.

No. I guess that doesn't really help you. Wait, how's this; I just learned how to make Sushi. Nope that really doesn't help either.

Halo 3 comes out at the end of next month. How's that? We can play 4 (FOUR!) player co-op online! How's that?

Love,
Dif
XXXOOO

8/12/2007 1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home