Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mozy On Up!


Hey All,

Just a quick note today to tell you about this great new free service that I registered for.

It's called Mozy. It's an online backup service that will auto-magically backup your important files to its servers. You can configure the files it backs up and schedule it to run only when you are not using your internet connection.

The free service gives you 2 gig's initially. They will give you another 1 gig per every 4 people that sign up & backup. I don't know about you, but even being a systems administrator I slack-off on system backups at times. Mozy makes it easy and great.

Click here to sign up and give me credit. If you would rather just go to the site mozy.com and sign up my referral code it is PK92WI.

If you are worried about security the service installation includes a 400 bit encryption thingy that is pretty good. Oh, it's good for Mac's & PC's.

Can you say... woot-woot.

Once you sign up you can put your own link on your blog and have your friends use it to earn more data space. 2 gigs is a good starting size that should be enough for all your critical documents.

Let's Mozy!

- Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home