Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Clamour...


Loneliness shades what I can see

I don't want to relinquish, I don't want to be.

Why can't life work like I want it to?

Battered and torn by a life lived upon my own strength

Jeez...

to give it all up... to surrender what I hold dear

That one main thing.. that thing I call fear

But I clamour for it.. I want it so much

To grasp and to hold what I think I want.

Yet I embolize and I chastatize others...

What a jerk...

Shut up... can't you see... you like all else...
So imperfectly be...

You need Him too although you think you don't.

Just shut up... just shut up.

Thinking too much of what others do...
It's time to focus on you...

2 Comments:

Blogger JLynn said...

I stumbled upon your blog through a friend of a friend of a friends blog. I know, I know, that's when I know that I need to do something productive! You have some great thoughts and a beautiful little boy. I saw that you have Willow Creek listed as a favorite website. Do you go there?

8/11/2008 7:29 PM

 
Blogger - Justin said...

Hi,
Tried to see if you had an email address in your profile...

Anyway, yeah, I go to Willow. My friends go to the South Barrington Campus so I go there.

you?

- Justin

8/12/2008 10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home