Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Friday, January 08, 2010

These tears


These tears pool
and wait at the bottom of my eyes

Each blink releases another drop
Down my cheek it travels each carving out a new path.

I could say I don't want them, but with them you are near.
I could say they're not needed, but without them what would I truly be longing for?

These tears are glue
These tears they mend
These tears they get me past my fears

Who knows what it will be like in the end
But on memories of these tears I will depend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home