Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WRESTLE


WRESTLE

My pseudo reality
Always leading me towards fatality

What is it that I've been missing
Which devil have I been kissing

An affair, that made me stare
Wound, bound then drowned

Focusing on my complaint
Living life in restraint

Casting atrocity on my curiosity
Chopping off any velocity

So debilitating, I'm hating
My self-taught rating

But, still, I wrestle
With the question - Am I special?

"WHO AM I" I scream in anger!!!
Shouting at myself, the stranger

Truth was twisted at a young age
Keeping me from the stage

Seeding doubt, un-won bout
Living impotent - not stout

But a flicker I seize
Woke up by a gentle breeze

I notice my soul yearning
My heart burning

Now, instead, yank the cable
Throw myself onto the table

Pull out the scalpel and make the incision
Into my heart, it's time to release the vision

But, hand trembles in fear
So many questions, how will I stear?

Not wanting to Know
Denying that I know
Pleading to forget
Remember Nothing!!!
Forget It All!!
You'll fall
you'll fall
you'll Fall...

Knowing that I have what it takes
But fearing the stakes

I get caught up in this demonic affair
Scared, I stall and stop any care

"Who Am I", are you so rare?
Not many live out their hearts dare

The voice lingers
Pointing its fingers

Who are you to push through?
Not many do.

Why are you so special?
You won't win this wrestle

My message you've come to love
Apathy, I gift to you from above

So lay down in its familiar bed, and feel free
Here, you don't have to be

You can let out all the steam
Towards the desire of any dream

It's too painful to try
You're not the right guy

Make comfort your queen
Let fear be your King!!!

Return to what you know
Don't open that door - don't go!

First get your questions answered
You have to know, You have to know!!

Without a guarantee
You won't be able to act and plan accordingly

If you get into the game
Others will see - they'll think you're lame!

So, wrap yourself with this blanket of denial
After-all, it is your style...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home