Blogging is my virtual release of thoughts, fears, anger, joy and life stuff. You know, that deep stuff that everybody keeps trying to understand or ignore and run away from. I guess bloggers just aren't afraid to share or have a serious ego complex. I blog, you decide.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

BENT


Where to begin
It's no use, no win

My guts are here hanging out
And I can't put them back in now in this difficult bout

So I wander from here to there
And twist and burn with my pain

Wishing you were here to share
And my eyes tear up falling like rain

Time I guess it will take
But these feelings are just so hard to shake

I stay stuck in the yearning
And it's of myself I'm learning

That I'm scared too
But it just makes me want more of you

And I battle this anger
But understand the danger

So I bend my knees
To the only one who can please

And just tremble in His presence
Confessing my independence

At a loss
My life I would like to toss

But I know it was His son that was sent
So I stay..., Bent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home